For information about the open call 👉 http://bit.ly/3pv994Q_utmpartners
@Change2Twin Change2Twin has launched on 30th June 2021 the 1st Deployment Voucher Open Call for European SMEs and mid-caps looking to digitise their processes thanks to a digital twin #digitaltwin.
Deadline for submissions is 30th September 2021 at 17:00 CEST (Brussels time).
There are up to 11 vouchers, worth €90k, to access an 11-month support programme through a simple online form for enhancing your company’s digitisation thanks to this mentorship programme with top-class technical experts under a EU cutting-edge project #manufacturing.
For any questions or assistance on the Deployment Open call: Change2Twin Community and Change2Twin Helpdesk
The first Change2Twin Deployment Voucher open call will select up to 11 SMEs and mid-caps. They will receive a lump sum of up to €90 000 to cover the costs to deploy and implement technology and systems applicable to digital twins for manufacturing, with full technical support under an 11-month programme. The 11 selected proposals will be supported by technical mentoring throughout the course of implementation of the digital twin. The support programme is divided in two stages:
- Stage 1 – Inception. During 2 months, the technical partners will help SMEs define the user requirements of their application experiment. Additionally, the framework of the experiment will be communicated and agreed with the SME.
- Stage 2 – Experiment. During 9 months, the SME will receive the necessary support to focus on the implementation of the individual application experiment.
Who can apply? Manufacturing SMEs and mid-caps companies located in Member States of the European Union and its Overseas Countries and Territories (OCT) European Union member countries and its Overseas Countries and Territories (OCT) and/or in Associated Countries to H2020 (Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Georgia, Iceland, Israel, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Moldova, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine). For the purpose of this open call the UK is still considered a Member State of the EU.
Benefits of taking part to this call are the following:
- The access to an 11-month support programme with top-class technical experts to mentor the implementation of a digital twin solution.
- A 90 000 Euro lump sum to cover the costs to deploy the digital twin solution.
- To be part of a publicly funded programme specialised in providing access to digital twins solutions for manufacturing SMEs and mid-caps all over Europe for them to enhance their digitalization potential.
- To work with a set of top, target oriented Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs).
- To be part of a cutting-edge project and to increase networking at EU level #connectedindustries.
@Change2Twin Social Media:
Change2Twin Open Call Help Desk